Work with Steph Lowe, The Natural Nutritionist and become fat adapted with real food. In just 12 weeks you will learn how to develop metabolic flexibility to stabilise your blood sugar, burn fat, decrease inflammation and avoid chronic lifestyle diseases. If you're an endurance athlete, we'll teach you how to quit gels and carbohydrate loading forever and show you exactly how it's possible to get fitter, leaner and faster, all on less training volume. It's time to revolutionise the way you train, recover and perform.
Low carbohydrate, higher fat (LCHF) is one of the essential foundations to becoming fat adapted. When you lower your carbohydrate intake and include healthy fats, you train your body to burn fat for fuel and experience a multitude of day-to-day, performance and long-term health benefits, including:
- Blood sugar control & satiety
- Fat loss
- Metabolic flexibility
- Glycogen sparing
- Improved performance & recovery
- Injury prevention
- Enhanced immunity
- A more efficient metabolism in training and racing
- Avoidance of gastro-intestinal (GI) distress
- Prevention of chronic inflammatory conditions
What you receive:
- 12 weeks of LCHF Meal Plans, all designed with the specific macronutrient breakdown required to transform you into a fat adapted athlete
- Weekly shopping lists, designed to save you time and money
- Weekly emails, education, videos and resources to teach how to develop metabolic flexibility and keep you on track for your program and beyond
- Access to a private Facebook community, including regular Facebook Live sessions with Steph Lowe, The Natural Nutritionist.
- A 12-week endurance training (run or triathlon) program, to teach you to train smarter, not harder
- Sports nutrition and fuelling guides to teach you how to quit gels and carbohydrate loading forever
To find out more about what you will learn in each week of LCHF Endurance, visit your program details.