A Melrose MCT Coffee will soon be a big part of your morning routine (if it's not already). The combination of caffeine and quality fats creates the ideal ergogenic environment for enhanced mental clarity, fatty acid oxidation and performance. Simple consume either 30-60 minutes pre-training or use as a breakfast on days where you are extended your overnight fast.
Melrose MCT Coffee
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup organic coffee beans, ground
- 80ml water, boiling
- 1/2 tablespoon grass-fed unsalted butter/ghee
- 1 tablespoon Melrose MCT oil*
- Make a standard espresso using a coffee machine or your preferred method.
- Add hot water to a blender to pre-heat.
- Empty water from the blender and add coffee, butter or ghee and MCT oil and blend for 10-20 seconds or until creamy and well combined.
*Note: if you are new to MCT Oil, please start with 1 teaspoon and gradually increase to 1 tablespoon based on your individual tolerance.