This is one of our favourite mid-week breakfasts here at LCHF Endurance. The preparation you do before your week starts really does set you up for success.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 10-12 eggs, free range
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 200ml coconut cream
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 250g pasture-raised chorizo, cubed (such as Gamze Smokehouse)
- 1 teaspoon cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil
To serve, per person:
- Preheat oven to 180°C and lightly grease a ceramic or glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with salt and chilli. Add coconut cream and whisk further until well combined.
- Add grated vegetables and chorizo and combine.
- Pour frittata mix into the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Serve one quarter with avocado and enjoy.