This is one my absolute favourite LCHF recipes and hopefully a great reminder that you don't need to be in the kitchen for long to achieve your health and performance goals!
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 cup pumpkin
- ½ zucchini
- ½ red capsicum
- 8 large broccoli florets
- 1 cup kale, shredded & stalked removed
- 2 eggs, free range
- ½ avocado, mashed
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Sea salt
- Chilli flakes, to taste
- ½ lemon
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Peel and dice pumpkin, lightly cover in EVOO and salt and cook until soft and lightly browned.
- Spiralise zucchini and slice capsicum.
- Spread kale on a baking tray and lightly cover in EVOO and salt and cook for 5 minutes or until crispy.
- Bring a small pot of water to boil and lightly steam broccoli. Set aside.
- Keep water boiling and carefully add eggs. Turn down heat to a simmer and cook for 4-5 minutes. Run under cool water before peeling.
- In a bowl, add pumpkin, zucchini noodles, broccoli and capsicum. Top with kale, avocado and eggs. Season with more salt if desired and sprinkle chilli flakes to taste. Serve with lemon and enjoy.