Here’s why we recommend Kultured Wellness here at LCHF Endurance:
- It’s fermentation made easy. All you need to do is purchase your starter culture and add to coconut cream to make yoghurt or coconut water to make kefir. No elaborate equipment and only a small investment of time.
- They contain 10 strains of good bacteria, which is important for microbiome diversity. Many probiotics contain only two strains.
- They are extremely high potency. It’s one cup or an entire bottle of probiotics - the choice is clear to me.
- The cultures are D-Lactate free to benefit people with issues such as MTHFR, and liver and detox problems.
- They contain high numbers of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, which are important for leaky gut, immune regulation and digesting plant matter.
- They are vegan-friendly, free from additives, preservatives or fillers.
- One starter can be used to make approximately 10 litres of yoghurt or kefir. That’s $4/L and one of the most cost effective ways to prioritise your gut health.
What are you waiting for? Jump online and grab your starter cultures here: www.kulturedwellness.com. The ideal combination to start with is one coconut yoghurt starter culture and one coconut kefir starter culture, and to
introduce 1-2 tablespoons of each on alternate day. You will be sent a full set of instructions from Kultured Wellness and your home fermentation practice is just days away.